Search the forum,

Discuss my heatslave 18/25 provides hot water, but now is not heating the underfloor heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

crerarg

my heatslave 18/25 provides hot water, but now is not heating the underfloor heating.
When the thermostats show the flame symbol the boiler does not come on, it is fine for hot water.

Graham

Re: my heatslave 18/25 provides hot water, but now is not heating the underfloor hea

Could be a few things.

Maybe expand a little?

Maybe worth getting somebody in

Re: my heatslave 18/25 provides hot water, but now is not heating the underfloor hea

do you have another heating zone with rads that is working?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to my heatslave 18/25 provides hot water, but now is not heating the underfloor heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and plasterboard celling. I have got unvented pressurized RM Cylinders hot water system with 27KW Worchester gas boiler with expansion vessels . When...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Hi all, I wanted to ask a general question about an underfloor heating system our plumber is proposing and if this solution will be sufficient to heat the rooms. We have only a woodburning stove (15kW nominal output) that heats our open plan lounge/kitchen/diner directly (6.5kW from the...
Replies
Views
T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs, radiators upstairs and an unvented hot water cylinder for hot water. We are thinking of moving to a heat pump at some point but aren't ready to do this. My...
Replies
Views
Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
S
Heatslave 18/25 not firing. No heating or hot water but no lockout light and diverter switch is locked in place. Hot water was scalding hot earlier despite being set at a middling temp on the boiler and now there’s no CH or hot water. Makes a whirring noise but nothing fires up when we call for...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock