Search the forum,

Discuss My Builder?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just signed up to my builder has anybody had any good or bad experiences with them or is there any similar sites people have found better??
Would appreciate some info just starting out on my own
Thank you

No stopping this trader!

"I am a fair mature young healthy man, who is punctual and aims to please, I have been in the business for almost 14 years and will go to lengths to keep customers happy I give them 200%."

:smile:

I've just signed up to my builder has anybody had any good or bad experiences with them or is there any similar sites people have found better??
Would appreciate some info just starting out on my own
Thank you

Hope it's gonna work for you.

Same as the rest of these sites. You can pick up work from them if you are willing to enter a race to the bottom on prices.

Best thing to do with the leads they send you,,is to plug them in and electrocute ya self...and hopefully the shock will go someway to show the feeling you would get from the shock of getting a decent job from most of thee set ups

:96:

Mybuilder is amazing, rated people is useless!

We do at least 20 jobs a week through mybuilder and the leads are free until you get shortlisted. What area are you in?

If you doin that amount of jobs?
What does that tell you?
Its not my builder?
Its youre workmanship?:tounge_smile:

You're welcome. All those sites work for me and we're snowed under literally 24/7. Online ratings are the key to success I believe. If you can get good ratings, people won't hesitate to use you. You could be the best plumber ever, but if you've got bad feedback, you won't get the chance to show how good you are!

Give me a shout if you need anything.

Best of luck!

If you doin that amount of jobs?
What does that tell you?
Its not my builder?
Its youre workmanship?:tounge_smile:

Thank you learnplum!

We do always do a good job and give 100% to keep customers, but we're emergency plumbers, we don't do any (well, very few) installs. We don't advertise that we're GSR (much bigger profit in the wet stuff) and when anything other than than an emergency comes in, we sub it out. Without mybuilder, we'd probably be doing half the work we do now. I Do a lot for estate agents as I'm happy to invoice them and give them a month to pay, whereas (thankfully!) the other firms round here won't do that. It just gives us a bit of an edge really.

When you good, like you, you don,t need too wait for payment.
State your,e invoice terms, and bail out, if no joy.
Business is only good if both parties happy.:tounge_smile:

I totally agree. First timers always pay us on completion, but with the ones who constantly keep coming back, we just invoice them and they transfer into our bank. We give them 30 day terms but they pay within a week or so usually.

I came across a study last week. It's to do with the length of time it takes you to invoice and the length of time it takes the customer to pay. From memory, if you leave it a week, they'll take a fortnight to pay. But if you invoice same day, they'll pay within a few days. I'll try and upload it somehow.

I came across a study last week. It's to do with the length of time it takes you to invoice and the length of time it takes the customer to pay. From memory, if you leave it a week, they'll take a fortnight to pay. But if you invoice same day, they'll pay within a few days. I'll try and upload it somehow.

Sounds fascinating please share if you can find it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My Builder?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock