Search the forum,

Discuss Multiple angle wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a couple of offset rigids and they are awesome that looks gaff. Probably snaps the locking mech and breaks all your fingers. Mickey Mouse tosh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Multiple angle wrench in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am currently doing a new build requiring 2 shower trays to use as walk in showers. The tray I currently have does not appear to have angled rims around the edges so water constantly pools at the sealant and doesn't run into the tray and drain. Can anyone recommend d a tray that does have...
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into the wall with a right angle connector. There is no place to break into it to connect up a new arrangement for a new sink. So does anyone make a...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked very corroded around the tap handle. An Anglian Water engineer was at the property measuring my water pressure and flow rate. When he saw the...
Replies
Views
I've got an issue with the shower tray not being totally flat. As you can see from the photos, it is about 7mm out at one side. It's leaning towards the waste end though. The shower tray is pushed underneath the tiles. My mate did the tiling and I now realise that we should have put the shower...
Replies
Views
I have a pneumatic concealed cistern behind a removable vanity panel. I pulled the panel off to investigate a dull knocking noise when the cistern is coming to nearly full, I haven't ascertained what this might be as yet, I wondered if it was the cold water pipes knocking (as in water hammer)...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock