Search the forum,

Discuss Multifuel boilers contract installer in Norwich area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
We are new company on the UK market which is importing multifuel boilers from Poland. We don't sell much yet, but we slowly growing. Many customers asking us to install these boilers for additional price, but we haven't got installer here in UK. We are looking for someone who will be interested to take installation job from us - preferably locally in Norwich area.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Multifuel boilers contract installer in Norwich area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock