Search the forum,

Discuss Mr combi course any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi all,

well im always looking to expand my knowledge and sadly have not alot of cash left for courses, i spotted this mr combi course a while ago and it seems like i might just learn a few new things and its cheap. i was just wondering if anyone has been on this course and found it good/bad.

im always booking onto the manufacturers courses but i get the impression this mr combi guy goes into alot more detail about things.

hope someone can give me some feedback before i book on.

thanks all.

Any knowledge is good knowledge. Never done Mr combi stuff but know a lad who did. Pretty basic but useful info. Bit about how to screw more bucks for the bang rubbish.
Get to know the boiler reps. They will get you on any course they offer for free.

Would have thought their is nothing there that you can not get on the net and than asking any questions here

As said go for a manufacturers course,ie ,why go on a worcester approved course,when you can go one one direct with worcester......or who ever

However the cost is not bad and you may get some down to earth stuff but if you are going to do it,do not be afraid of asking questions,if you are not sure of something,that way, you are more likely to get your monies worth,to many people go on courses and are afraid to ask questions,in case it may be silly and also that leads to not understanding items moved on to,so you find yourself totally lost and picking up a fraction of what you should.
You will probably never see anyone in the class room again,what's it matter what they think,what matters is you a more confident on your next combi job

imho

just did a fault finding course with vokera last week, only me and the trainer were there for the whole day, tell ya what considering it was vokera the quality of the info i got was really good. its tripled my knowledge of fault finding. as luck would have it ive had 3 boiler breakdowns since the course, and managed to find the faults within a few mins. whereas before it would have probably taken me an hour on technical helplines to find it,

and the best part is......... It was free!
the worst part was.......... no freebies but thats ok considering what i learnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mr combi course any good? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock