Search the forum,

Discuss Moving Bathroom To The Back Of The Kitchen Costs ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

I am looking at buying a 1st floor flat which has 2 bedrooms ( In Ipswich). The second bedroom only has enough room to fit a single bed and wardrobe in so thinking of ways where I can increase the size of the room.

One of the options is to move the bathroom which is between the small bedroom and main bedroom to the back of the kitchen. Roughly how much would something like this cost to do? The boiler is to the right side and the main fuse board is on the other side of the wall at the back of the kitchen.

Images are in the links
IMG-0745 This is the kitchen

IMG-0743 Small Bedroom

halway

Screenshot-2019-05-27-at-17-45-37 Floor Plan

b2kqzgm

q1J0LjB

828jp0T

Last edited:
No one can really answer that question for you on here. It's all down to spec, current drainage situation etc. Are you planning on doing the work yourself or getting someone in to do it? And you also need to notify building control of your intentions.

To many what ifs mate get three quotes and compare and remember a new bathroom will likely need notifying

Reply to Moving Bathroom To The Back Of The Kitchen Costs ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock