Search the forum,

Discuss Moving a Cooker Gas Pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harvest fields he’s stated Sunderland lol the oven is removable and that’s a soldered valve wonder what’s the connection to hob lol don’t make me do it
Make you do what mate?

Yes well move it bellow the kick plate lol it doesn’t need to be there, please explain how you could service/access the underside of a hob without removing oven as clearly the top can’t be removed on its own

Yes well move it bellow the kick plate lol it doesn’t need to be there, please explain how you could service/access the underside of a hob without removing oven as clearly the top can’t be removed on its own
Not really a productive answer mate. What you are saying is just not how it is supposed to be and this forums prides itself on good solid advice.

Last edited:
So please clarify what are you saying, an oven has maximum 4 screws and is removable, this installation is Rubbish, I’ve gave you an opinion that doesn’t meet your criteria but I’ve also explained that a hob can’t be properly opened/repaired without access below and asked you is that correct, and if that is so how bad are you now going to look in this open forum providing advice

I’m just going to leave this here. It is from a standard set of manufacturers instructions for a standard gas Hob. Take from it what you will. Thread now closed.

3EB78795-67BB-466E-8802-DB77469133DB.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Moving a Cooker Gas Pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock