Search the forum,

Discuss Monday morning.. )min 20 characters( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Are you more tired on a Monday morning if you work all weekend or go away at the weekend?

We had a trip to Newcastle last weekend and didn't get back till 11:30pm and Monday I was a sluggish right off, after having weekend 'off'.

I worked all the afternoon and most of the evening yesterday (work and at home) and feel totally energetic and rested this morning.

Had it for a couple of weeks, started to clear up and then back worse.
Seems to have been better today but creeps back as the evening goes on.

I hate Mondays

Are you more tired on a Monday morning if you work all weekend or go away at the weekend?

I reckon it depends on what type of work, if it's stressful / hassle / pain-in-the-butt type of work it stresses you out and tires you mentally. :mad:
Whereas if the job(s) go well e.g. you've solved a problem for someone / got a new system up and running and it's all operating tickety boo - you feel good / successful and sleep much better. :D

I reckon it depends on what type of work, if it's stressful / hassle / pain-in-the-butt type of work it stresses you out and tires you mentally. :mad:
Whereas if the job(s) go well e.g. you've solved a problem for someone / got a new system up and running and it's all operating tickety boo - you feel good / successful and sleep much better. :D
I suppose what I was getting at is a weekend away eating and drinking = tired and thick headed on Monday but spend all Sunday good as gold and working, I go to work as fresh as a daisy.
I never normally drink on a Sunday.

Oh it's a struggle already. Day 2 of a hangover. I have no idea how I used to drink 10 pints a night then go installing everyday I even found working harder if I hadn't been drinking the night before. Now 10 pints on Saturday and I'm still hungover!

I pump myself full of green tea on a Saturday morning, drink Saturday night and pump more green tea into me Sunday, those big sports direct jumbo mugs 4 -5 a day.

Reply to Monday morning.. )min 20 characters( in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We had our annual oil burner service carried out by a well known Norfolk firm last Thursday and all was great for a day. Came home from work on Friday evening to find our 15+ year old HRM Wallstar burner had locked out. I pressed the lockout button only to find it would lockout 1 to 2 mins...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone, if anyone could please offer advice on this issue it would help me with a massive issue regarding the water supply in my flat. My flat kitchen and bathroom was always on mains supply (no tank supply at all) and the rest of the 5 flats were mains supply to kitchen and water...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that didn't flush properly, and had become corroded and unsightly. I figured I'd get a plumber in to do it (after a couple of years apologising to guests for...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an issue with the standpipe trap in a 3-year-old flat. This flat came with a fitted dishwasher that has been completely unused for that time – until now... The weekend before last, I thought maybe it was about time I tested it out running empty – it all worked fine and it drained ok...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for heat, the boiler fires up, modulates, but jumps very quickly (about 30 seconds or so from 40'ish all the way to 70, burner disengages putting it the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock