Search the forum,

Discuss mobile phone for plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcb

Just wondering what phone works best for u plumbers.
I take a lot of photos,and a lot of notes.

Apple for me

Samsung GT E1200. On the grounds that it will take a lot of abuse and is cheap enough not to cry about too much IF it breaks. But still need separate smartphone/camera if you need internet or photos or notes, so wouldn't suit you.

Yep apple gear for me , but I have had problems recently.
Pal has had 3 major breakdowns on his Samsung phones over the last few years and lost everything!!!

Just wondering what phone works best for u plumbers.
I take a lot of photos,and a lot of notes.
Ok,thanks for ur replies.
Story is I had an iPhone 5c after a number of iPhones. Had problem with 5c, and tried to google fix it,stupidly without backing up what was on it.
I had 764 phone numbers+ photos all lost.
Only good thing my old iPhone 4 had 430 numbers on it.
Changed to Samsung , but not happy with it.

I can't use anything else other than Apple. iPhone and iPad for me.
Samsung phones have impressive screens etc, but they don't seem logical to my brain and I get frustrated when trying to use them.

Samsung phones have impressive screens etc, but they don't seem logical to my brain and I get frustrated when trying to use them.
Same story for me best, Samsung is to complicated.
Might be ok for some younger lads.
Not saying ur old or anything, but i am at this for thirty years now.thanks for ur reply.

Same story for me best, Samsung is to complicated.
Might be ok for some younger lads.
Not saying ur old or anything, but i am at this for thirty years now.thanks for ur reply.

Yes, you got it right about the age thing, I can't be bothered with Samsung phones. The Apple phones are more straightforward IMO.
Another thing that completely puts me off Samsung phones is, as Townfanjon said, they can be unreliable and breakdown.

Had Samsung phones for loong time without a problem, never had one crash, sync to laptop and it's all saved anyway.

Last 3 or 4 phones have been Samsung. Due for a new one next month and it will be another Samsung.

My true work phone is an old jcb phone. Coming up 7 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mobile phone for plumbers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock