Search the forum,

Discuss Mistral Oil boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a problem.

There's no issue with you defending your product but unfortunately there was a fine line between defending and selling and I'm afraid it could be viewed as having been crossed.

But if you'd like to explore sponsorship of the forum I can gladly pass the details on to you!

Once again, thanks for taking the time to respond. I did not intend trying to sell any boilers, but as the thread was about our Company, I tried to take the opportunity to give a more balanced picture of what was available and different engineer`s perception of perhaps who we were.
I also gave the engineers the opportunity to respond directly to me.
I am truly sorry if I have breached your rules, but thanks again for getting back to me.
Mistral

Hi Emdee

I think we all appreciate that you weren't breaking any rules deliberately. However, a little while ago, the forum was being swamped by kitchen companies spamming dozens of threads every night, so the tolerance level is pretty low. :)

Perhaps give some thought to becoming a forum sponsor? If you are happy to engage actively with the forum community, it can be a good laugh as well as good commercial sense.

Ray

Hi Emdee

I think we all appreciate that you weren't breaking any rules deliberately. However, a little while ago, the forum was being swamped by kitchen companies spamming dozens of threads every night, so the tolerance level is pretty low. :)

Perhaps give some thought to becoming a forum sponsor? If you are happy to engage actively with the forum community, it can be a good laugh as well as good commercial sense.

Ray

i have to admit, although i wasn't all that impressed with the mega combis ive seen.
(although i wouldn't be inclined to install them as i know how much of a pain oil combis really are)

i would be inclined to try them (heat only & systems) if mistral had direct links to the forum and to you ray.
purely for the fact i would get answers in writing and better support.

maybe it would be a good move to act as a sponsor

Last edited:
[QUOTEanthony2303;615642]can you explain why instead of a inclaimed comment[/QUOTE]

Whats inclaimed when its at home.

The boilers are cack and I wouldnt pee on one if it was on fire and the technical from the manufacturer is non existent.

Only takes one or two bad experiences.

There's boilers I look after that I absolutely dread going to!

I have a grandee combi to service week after next, I thought they were the worst till I did that mistral.

[QUOTEanthony2303;615642]can you explain why instead of a inclaimed comment

Whats inclaimed when its at home.

The boilers are cack and I wouldnt pee on one if it was on fire and the technical from the manufacturer is non existent.[/QUOTE]
i meant to type unclaimed and you cannot slate a product unless you have good reason too i have got hundreds of customers and the worst boilers are grandee and warmflow due to leaks so can you elaborate on your experiances

oh your one off them who warmflow have invited you for a round of golf

Dont be a tool. Ray was asking for opinions on Mistral. Mine was bad end of. If you can drag your tongue out of mistrals ring for a minute you would have read my first post on the subject.

I do not have to defend my opinion to somebody who obviously works for Mistral. You dont like my opinion, tough cack.

Again I re-emphasise to any members of the general public, do not, I repeat, do not use Mistral boilers. They cant put together the correct components in their boilers and their technical department are about as much use as a chocolate firegaurd.

This is my opinion of this sub standard company and I stand by it 100%

Again I re-emphasise to any members of the general public, do not, I repeat, do not use Mistral boilers. They cant put together the correct components in their boilers and their technical department are about as much use as a chocolate firegaurd.

This is my opinion of this sub standard company and I stand by it 100%

one I don't work for the company two I don't take handers, you have your opinion I have mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mistral Oil boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock