Search the forum,

Discuss Michael jackson documentary in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Harvest Fields

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just putting this out there. Did anyone see that Jackson Documentary last night?

watched some of it very disturbing or quite unbelievable it goes both ways a lot of people on social media are not convinced.

Yes, I watched it. Normally wouldn’t be much interested, but it turned out to be good viewing.
Very sad I thought.

I watched most of it and was left amazed that there are people who could be naive enough to leave their kids to share a bedroom with MJ for weeks on end. WTF? There are squirrels in my garden that are not that stupid or negligent.

Yes because of his wealth and status! I turned the documentary off because something just don’t ring true with those guys, plus MJs already been found not guilty. I say first shut down the whole Catholic institution! Can the Pope Damning moonwalk? No he can’t.

Yes because of his wealth and status! I turned the documentary off because something just don’t ring true with those guys, plus MJs already been found not guilty. I say first shut down the whole Catholic institution! Can the Pope ****ing moonwalk? No he can’t.

Yet another dead s0d the media can attack. Tis ver canavalistic to me. The very people who created him turn on him and devour his reputation. (puking emoji)

He was not right at all, but it was never 'his' fault as he was doomed by his father as soon as he sung.

Just my 2 penneth ;)

Reply to Michael jackson documentary in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock