Search the forum,

Discuss Max flow set up for 1" BSP to 15mm hose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I'm trying to work out the best set up for connecting my water tank to a pressure washer.

The outlet on the tank is a 1" BSP brass female.
eco350v2_lrg.jpg

The inlet on the washer pump is a standard brass hoselock type fitting.
pgx200pwtb_003.jpg

I'd like to have a 1/4 turn ball valve on the tank so I can disconnect it easily and ideally a filter between them as well.

The pump draws about 12 litres a minute from the tank so I'd like to keep the flow rate as unrestricted as possible.

Can anyone recommend a suitable set up?

Would I be OK to use a brass hexagon nipple (male/male) on the tank outlet and connect that to the full bore ball valve? Just not sure of the best way to scale the other end of the valve down to a garden hose fitting or incorporate the filter.

1/2 " should be enough

Brass reducing nipp from 1" - 1/2

1/2 lever valve f and f

Then I guess your hose lock to the pressure washer

RPM, not yet and I'm open to suggestions if you have any!
My only suggestion is to find one you think you like then download the MI`s for it as pretty sure everything you need to know about flow rates and possibly which connections will there.

Reply to Max flow set up for 1" BSP to 15mm hose in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock