Search the forum,

Discuss Marley Equator to Speedfit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning.....
I am replacing the rads in our house and a couple have plastic pipe to them, just found out it is Marley Equator pipe, and the speed fit inserts are not the correct size, I may be able to force them in, but I can't get leverage on it to do that, if I buy a few Marley inserts, can I then break it out onto a speed fit 90 degree bend? or do I have to stick with the expensive Marley connections also? (PS I already have all the speed fit bits) Its a combi boiler and the central heating loop is around 1-2 BAR.

Thanks

JD

If it's the same od then I would say yes, but if it's different eg 16mm instead of 15 mm sorry to say you will have to use the markley elbows

Use Marley inserts and compression fittings to transition over to speed fit with speedfit inserts. That way you will have a warranty.
If it's under a floor do Marley inserts to speedfit fittings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Marley Equator to Speedfit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock