Search the forum,

Discuss Manifold upside down? New plumber! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello. I need some quick advice I hope! The plumber who is doing our extension, different from our original plumber, has said this isn’t right and needs changing? Any advice really appreciated. Thank you

CD64F48C-582E-48BC-8142-9C05D82CA157.jpeg

80F9A4E2-09F0-4101-9AD1-6F803BAF93E3.jpeg

Sorry I should add these are under a set of stairs, in a barn, that go up to our house. He said something about the air not being able to escape. Why would they put it in incorrectly?! It’s been in about ten years now.

It's fine he's right in terms of airing them it makes it more difficult but still doable

Reply to Manifold upside down? New plumber! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers Just noticed my boiler waste pipe has broken ! Do I need a plumber to fix this or can I do it myself? Advice much appreciated!
Replies
Views
Hello, We had an extension built seven years ago. Initially the builders' plumber connected the heating to the house system but this didn't work. The builder got him out again and he created a separate heating circuit from the boiler (ie one circuit for the house, the other for the extension)...
Replies
Views
Looking for advice please, our plumber has left us in it and I think I may know why. So they where supposed to be fitting a cloakroom sink putting the pipe work in the wall then fitting these black shut off valves and black trap but can’t see how this is possible the way the work has been...
Replies
Views
As recommended by the welcome email, hello all, my name is James Pirie and I am not a plumber but a keen DIY enthusiast mostly due to the severe lack of plumbers available in our area of the North West of Sutherland in Scotland. I have done some pipework, tap replacements and fixed some leaking...
Replies
Views
This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several hours studying my hot water system. My flat has a vented hot water system supplying hot water to the kitchen and bathroom taps. The pump is a Stuart...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock