Search the forum,
  • Thread starter cboyer
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 2K

Discuss manchester/lancashire voluntary worker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cboyer

i am looking for work as I have just completed my Technical Certificate Levels 2 and 3 in Plumbing. I have also completed my NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing and am just waiting for my certificate

The reason for my email is to offer voluntary work as I have the above qualifications but need to gain experience. I am willing to work for as many days as possible to do this for no pay and live accfrington but willing to travel to manchester or anywhere in lancashire really. I am a 29 year old family man and want to further my career.

I have my own transport and have some tools available to use.
I look forward to your reply, if you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

thanks, Craig

Last edited by a moderator:
have i wasted my time and money doing this course as i cant even get work for no pay anywhere ha?

Hard times fella and the new year seems to of brought on a new batch of guys like you looking for work/experience so competition is tough. Hope ya find something though.

thanks for replies and i totally understand, im sure something will turn up, i was hoping there would be some jobs appearing online with this bad weather but nothing

keep at it m8 it took me ages and a kind plumber in my town lets me go with him a few times a week just perciveer with it pal

Got yourself a new toy then Kay jay?!:13:

Good luck Jamie hope it woks out.

Craig stick with it mate it'll happen. Just keep getting your name out there. Have you put adverts in the local merchants? Local paper?

i haven't put anything in paper but have put a few in local merchants also went into jobcenter last week but they was an absolute joke they had 2 plumbing jobs in the whole of the uk 1 in glasgow and 1 in stevenage lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to manchester/lancashire voluntary worker in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone My 20 yr old son is about to complete his C&G level 2 in May and requires an apprenticeship to go on to Level 3 and eventually Gas Safe. Is there anyone on this forum from Halifax, or nearby areas that are looking for an apprentice? If not, he could do the odd few hours or...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking for some plumbing work. I have just completed my level 2 diploma and either looking for a level 3 apprenticeship or some work
Replies
Views
My names Chris looking for experience, full driving license, city and guilds level 2 plumbing and heating, level 3 Regs & advance hot water systems. Mentored for 1year in plumbing workshop and carried out small on site jobs. Willing to travel and or relocate if necessary. Thanks
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My name is Daniel and I've recently completed my ACS gas engineer class room based work. I need to complete my portfolio. so is there any gas engineers out there that are willing to help me complete and give me some experience mentoring me? I'm willing to pay, work free of charge...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock