Search the forum,

Discuss makita sds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been using a similar 36v bosch cordless SDS and its great for getting clips on the wall etc but even on a full charge it wont go through a standard wall for a condense drain or similar, it either runs out of charge or overheats.

EDIT: oh hang on, just seen that its a 240v (link dont work, I read the text and saw the 24) - it will be fine, I use a similar hitachi up to 157 or whatever it is core drill

Last edited:
I been using a similar 36v bosch cordless SDS and its great for getting clips on the wall etc but even on a full charge it wont go through a standard wall for a condense drain or similar, it either runs out of charge or overheats.

EDIT: oh hang on, just seen that its a 240v (link dont work, I read the text and saw the 24) - it will be fine, I use a similar hitachi up to 157 or whatever it is core drill

Which one do you have as there's two versions one is s compact version and the other is the full size version

If you have the full size version (36v) your talking out your bum as I have one and it will do 28mm easy no pilot

even used it to core a 4 inch hole through brick

Which one do you have as there's two versions one is s compact version and the other is the full size version

If you have the full size version (36v) your talking out your bum as I have one and it will do 28mm easy no pilot

even used it to core a 4 inch hole through brick

well it wouldn't be unusual for me to talk out of my bum I suppose :D

all I do know is going through a brick/breeze wall wasn't possible, it ran out and I had to get the corded drill from the van.
no idea which model it is, it cost ÂŁ350

If this one then somethings wrong

image.png

hmm, i reckon its this one

..... cant post a URL so... from screwfix description: - Bosch GBH36V-LiCP 2.9kg 1.3Ah Li-Ion Cordless SDS Plus Drill 36V

That's the compact version jay think max it can drill is 16mm and 1.3 arnt going to last long

OOOh a Hilti style removable chuck, must.....resist....I....I....can live without it...got...too...many...

No you can't and Defo no you can always have more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to makita sds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock