Search the forum,

Discuss Mains gas connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFGplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hey guys does anyone know how much they charge to connect a house to the mains? Less than 10m

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mains gas connection in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a question, I want my flat to be separately connected to the mains water supply for water coming into my kitchen and bathroom instead of sharing the same pipework as my neighbours. Is this doable and if so is it the water board who will carry this out or a plumber? My flat has shared...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've had an idea to use a gas fired generator running on mains gas to top up a large off grid battery bank when solar power is insufficient. Can anybody tell me if this is legal in the UK? Mains gas is much cheaper than electricity per kwh and the fact I've never heard of anybody doing the same...
Replies
Views
Hi guys What connection goes on to the part floats please? It looks like it should be a compression to me rather than tap connector? I’ll add a pic Cheers
Replies
Views
I have a cold mains in that is a black flexible rubber looking pipe. Please see photo 1. It is currently connected to a 22mm stopcock. I’d like to send it 90 deg to the right. This is so I can lower the shelf above it and have the mains come in at a more convenient place. See photo 2 (with...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, How do you know if there is a cross over with the pluming system in flat? All pipe work under sink, bathroom etc in the flat itself are legit but the rising main is in the attic, there is one rising main pipe (22mm) which has two pipes teed onto it that deliver water to three...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock