Search the forum,

Discuss Main Combi 30 he boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Jacko

Gas Engineer
Hello All
I had a fault on the above boiler the 30 and 50 lights were flashing. I replaced the pcb and all was working however the customer has reported that now the 30 and 40 lights flash, this can be reset and the boiler operates but intermittently locks out with 30 and 40 lights flashing again... help

Yep but as I said back in jan I think you need a few more posts pm me again when you get past the 10 mark

10? Is the bar lower now? Sure it used to be more posts before the hallowed doors opened.

More as in we don’t want people posting the minimum getting the answer they want then never setting foot on here again. It’s more about getting more pro contributers. It’s always been 10-15 posts minimum for gas safe forum plus gas safe details

Last edited:
So you have to post on here, get no response / support for 10-15 times and then expect to continue to preserve on a site that’s potentially wasting your time......

So you have to post on here, get no response / support for 10-15 times and then expect to continue to preserve on a site that’s potentially wasting your time....
Your choice fella nobody is making you. I don’t think it’s much of a commitment to try and get some professional support on issues, it is free after all no one is asking you to subscribe or anything like that

So you have to post on here, get no response / support for 10-15 times and then expect to continue to preserve on a site that’s potentially wasting your time....
Outrageous isn`t it expecting you to spend time posting before you get the answer you want however looking at the long term benefit you will get access to the gas sub forum where there is a wealth of knowledge & experiance to help you out.
Your call whether it is worth it or not Jacko. ;)

I am sure it’s worth it, I just think a prompt valuable service to new members will encourage them to use the site more as opposed to getting nowhere for the first 10-15 posts...... what am I supposed to post? Can anyone remind me how to do a tightness test, it’s just slipped my mind!!!!!

Introduce yourself - there’s a sub forum.
Maybe help a couple of public posters, it is give and take here. You don’t have to say much mate but I’m sure you can appreciate we get some people come on here post once, not necessarily gas and we never hear from them again. Any way it’s fairly inconsequential now as you’ve posted and got your numbers up, see how easy that was. Please send me @Harvest Fields or @ShaunCorbs an image of the front and back of your GS card and we’ll arrange access.

Replied with ID but no introduction.
Gas engineer from 2006 majority work in boiler maintenance servicing and repairs.
My dad was a plumber heating engineer and an electrician in the days when their was no qualifications needed and whether I liked it or not had to help him..... it put me in good stead in the trade I am in now......

Reply to Main Combi 30 he boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock