Search the forum,

Discuss main 30 eco combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

hi i have a main 30 eco boiler
it seems to be stuck calling for hot water all the time not switching to central heating or going in stand by mode
can any one help or have had this kind of issue before

Check all the hot outlets in the house for dripping taps, this can hold off the heating.
Other than that your best bet would be to get a boiler technician to
check things over.

Last edited:
yeah there is no dripping taps boiler guy has had a look at it and hes not so sure why this is
I'm waiting for a new guy to come round just wondered if any one else has seen this or knows what it could be I don't fancy spending 100's trying different boiler parts

yeah there is no dripping taps boiler guy has had a look at it and hes not so sure why this is
I'm waiting for a new guy to come round just wondered if any one else has seen this or knows what it could be I don't fancy spending 100's trying different boiler parts

Wow!!!! So from your first post at 5.23pm to your reply to my post at
6.17pm (54 minutes) you managed to get in a boiler technician to
check your boiler and give report and also book another to have a look.
This must be some kind of record.
Probably around £80 for this call, another £80 for the new guy, and this is before you sling 100's on different parts.

First of all the first boiler guy come round Wednesday
I come on here for a bit of advice to see if any one had the same issues
For my own Curiosity
But as usual you just get smart arse answers
Well done done captain caveman your a tremendous help to the forum

First of all the first boiler guy come round Wednesday
I come on here for a bit of advice to see if any one had the same issues
For my own Curiosity
But as usual you just get smart arse answers
Well done done captain caveman your a tremendous help to the forum

Thank you for Your wise words. The problem we face as engineers we will go out to diagnose the issue. The customer may attempt to repair it and causes issues if it’s not done right. The engineer that diagnosed the issue may get investigated from the hse inspector. Also bad reputation (words gets around quick) and may lead to loss of the engineers livelihood.

How would you feel if you were the engineer ?

Reply to main 30 eco combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock