Search the forum,

Discuss magnacleanse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent even opened my magnacleanse up yet

When the demo jars turn up, I will send one up to maidstone for you Bill.

I got a demo jar in mine :tongue3:

Was it for a limited time only or did the packaging monkey drop it in by mistake I wonder ?

I got a demo jar in mine :tongue3:

You have no idea how much better that makes me feel. I was certain that they came with demo jars - and yours wasn't that long ago Nostrum.

I was starting to think that I was losing my marbles.

Ray

Bearing in mind what Sam said in post 73, would you mind having a look in your unopened one Killy Bing, and seeing if there is one in there?

Ray

Hold fire, will see if i can make adey cry and send me one out for free first.

i managed to get 50 seal kits out of them easy enough....

they do seem very keen to give away freebies with a bit of leaning on

Bearing in mind what Sam said in post 73, would you mind having a look in your unopened one Killy Bing, and seeing if there is one in there?

Ray

Will go open it up.

haha riley, i tend to be able to get discounts or freebies out of pretty much everyone.
phex show i walked away with two bags and a rucksack full

Will go open it up.

haha riley, i tend to be able to get discounts or freebies out of pretty much everyone.
phex show i walked away with two bags and a rucksack full

loving your work when I go to shows I grab all the freebies going then get home n look at it and think wtf bin 3/4 as it's tat :wink:

Was there a demo jar in your's Matt, or did you blag yours from Adey?

Mine was bought in October, Ray. November if Adey are reading this as I had to bend the truth slightly to get my free Pro 2 and chemical pack.

What does the seal kit include? Does it fit the pro 2 and original?

The large o ring for the screw down body, pretty sure its good for both.
and a small o ring for the bleed i think, will have a look.

ring up, say you have fitted x amount and some are leaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to magnacleanse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock