Search the forum,

Discuss magnacleanse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
e6unuje9.jpg

Just loop through hard to see pipes I'll try digging one out , that's just off my flickr

Your dust sheets leaving it a bit thin? Got a 4x4 500 gsm waterproof sheet for those panic moments .

Yep cheers fella , ray emailed him my invoice and he out straight in post

Offer ends on Friday.

Mind you, it was supposed to end on 31st Dec, and they extended it, so don't yell at me if they extend it again.

Just to recap - the unit is £299 + VAT (free delivery, mainland UK) from us for the full Mack 01 kit. Then you join the Adey installer club to take up this offer:

OfferPage6.jpg
Offer ends 31[SUP]st[/SUP] January 2014. Terms and Conditions apply.

Its a very generous offer from adey.
My mc kit cost 408 including vat and came with a free mc filter from plumbase. Now im getting another filter and some chemicals.
Used it a good few times and its already paid for itself time and time again. Got another flush coming up which requires a filter fitting as well.....
Well played adey, Happy days :)

Sod it. Will go get one tomorrow.

then have a look at repairing this power flush unit too

Its a very generous offer from adey.
My mc kit cost 408 including vat and came with a free mc filter from plumbase. Now im getting another filter and some chemicals.
Used it a good few times and its already paid for itself time and time again. Got another flush coming up which requires a filter fitting as well.....
Well played adey, Happy days :)

How long have you had it? Bought mine ages ago, wondering if it's worth a shot.

How long have you had it? Bought mine ages ago, wondering if it's worth a shot.

2012. Only criteria is purchase before end of this month. Need to scan your invoice and email to [email protected] also before end of this month. Oh and you need to be registered in the adey installers club. Can all be done online in a few minutes

T&c's say you have to purchase before end of January... You can then claim the magna up until end of feb! Just incase anyone thinks they have missed the boat...

Have I missed the boat then re the Magna cleanse? Sods law just had time today to look for for one and see I have missed a deal!

Ray, sadly not a member of the arms but if you can point me in the direction of any offers it would be much appreciated!

If you have missed the boat - nip into the arms, and we might be able to help. :)

ray how many more crimbo biscuits packs you got to get shut of , getting a right stash here now but the sweetie draw is looking a bit bare

ray how many more crimbo biscuits packs you got to get shut of , getting a right stash here now but the sweetie draw is looking a bit bare

Running low on biccies, but have a big stack of thorntons chocs Lee!

Wasn't aware that delicacies were due to come with the magna cleanse Ray :wink:

Wasn't aware that delicacies were due to come with the magna cleanse Ray :wink:

Did yours come on our van Riley, or by carrier?

We only do sweeties on the carrier deliveries - customers to whom we deliver directly get the benefit of the sunny smile and sexy legs of our drivers. Nigel asks to be remembered to you... :)

Must've been a courier - drat.
Nigel??

Must've been a courier - drat.
Nigel??

Other way round. You get the sweeties if you get courier delivery. We think it compensates for missing out on the pleasures of seeing our driver.

Who, in your case, would have been Nigel

:)

Well I shall look forward intently to meeting Nigel

Ever since Top Gear did that England v Australia shoot out I always laugh at the Aussie team leader calling Richard Hammond "Nigel" for the whole show when I hear the name Nigel. :yesnod:

Anybody remember the tranny with the aircraft engine (I think) in the back doing the drag race against the V8 pick-up?

OK, it appears that I have made a mistake. I thought that the Mack01 pack included a magnaclean demo jar, and apparently it doesn't and never has. (I'm sure it used to, but Adey swear it didn't).

However, I promised people who bought a magnacleanse that they would get a demo jar. I mentioned in in several PMs and probably in the open forum somewhere.

We have therefore ordered a quantity of Adey demo jars. We will send them out automatically to forum members who had their Magnacleanse delivered to them by carrier - so watch out for this coming in a few days time.

What I can't be sure of is any customer that saw the demo jar mentioned on here, and then walked into a branch and paid cash for the machine. Anyone in that situation, please send me a PM, including your invoice number and postal address, and I will arrange for a demo jar to be sent to you.

My apologies for the confusion.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to magnacleanse in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock