Search the forum,

Discuss MagnaClean Atom Installer Feedback in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi Bog if you want to progress your idea We are quite happy to
go over it and issue an NDA before we start and involve you at all stages. We also will tell you if its a non starter or non commercial ...There are never any up,front fees ...your call
private msg if you want to
Rob Foster centralheatking
Surely he should be giving you a NDA? It’s his idea after all.

non disclosure agreement a formal binding contract usually time set to protect the original
artist and the developing contractor...I have active Nda with
Honeywell, Flowflex, Altecknic, Teddington Systems and 3 individuals and ....often an nda will turn into a formal contract
within 12 months
chking

Last edited:
I fit the pro 2 if possible not had any issues haven't used the atom as yet . Kop

Screenshot_20180826-182005.png

Are we not being buttered up for the one that links to Wi-Fi (or summat) plumber parts (seems to have become a adey salesman) had a youtubes on it but couldn't be naffed to watch. Magnaclean with Wi-Fi. What next. Pffft

Reply to MagnaClean Atom Installer Feedback in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey, forum friends! 👋 Excited to introduce Master Drain Ltd, your go-to expert for top-notch drain installation and repair services. Here's what sets us apart: 🔧 Seamless Installation: When it comes to drain installation, precision is key. Our skilled team at Master Drain Ltd ensures that your...
Replies
Views
Hi - we have had new radiators fitted about 6 months ago ("DuraTherm Horizontal Double Flat Panel Designer Radiator" from plumbworld - sorry, this site won't allow me to include a link to the site). Every radiator in the house was swapped for one of these apart from an older one in the...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I would really appreciate your eyes on these pictures - What do you see ? Does anything look strange about the Rockwool insulation to you? I suspect that my long ongoing rotting veg/sewage smell is caused by a fault in this connection that has been hidden from previous inspections...
Replies
Views
Hi guys , just looking for some advice. Our building contractor is doing a compete replumb and we have a on a radiator he installed. it was to be wall mounted and the pipes were set to come out of the wall. It's not as clean as I thought it would be as i thought the pipework would go straight...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock