Search the forum,

Discuss Magnabooster 2 vs Magnaclean vs Fernox TF1? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek::eek: did you not do cold and hot flush when commission the system as per mi :):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:eek::eek: did you not do cold and hot flush when commission the system as per mi :):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

haven't finished fitting it yet just 5 rads in and working,done that friday,custard did not want us in the weekend back there today pointless flushing untill all the rads are in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Magnabooster 2 vs Magnaclean vs Fernox TF1? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi peeps, don't know how many of you fit or clean these. I've always stuck to the Magna Clean filter, but the TF1 looks easier to install and more user friendly. The question I have is, does it work as well. I've always been amazed by the crap that the Magna Clean filters grab, even if it is...
Replies
Views
My mum is in her 80's, if she knows a tradesman then she would trust them and if they recommended something then she would assume they were right. Her current boiler is an Alpha, installed in Nov 2001 by a father and son plumbing company. Every year they serviced it, the father has now retired...
Replies
Views
C
hI , has anyone had any experience with the Adey and fernox magnetic cleaner and if they do make a resonable difference in the performance of the heating system . Thanx
Replies
Views
Ryan21
R
C
Which Central Heating Filter to go for? Hi All I'm getting my boiler changed and want to fit a central heating filter at the same time, but am wondering which is the best to go for, as I've seen a few different types but aren't sure on their differences. I've also read that the filters can...
Replies
Views
Heating-eng
H
Which is better in your experience Magnaclean or Spirotrap?? Are there any advantages of one over the other?
Replies
Views
TrustNige
T
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock