Search the forum,
  • Thread starter HHP Ed
  • Start date
  • Replies 39
  • Views 38K

Discuss Low Loss Headers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
any reason you put the pump after the zone valves and no bypass for each circuit ?

Not finished yet Shaun re: bypass, The zone valves before the pumps is just the way I was shown but happy to be taught otherwise

Del02.jpg

Not finished yet Shaun re: bypass, The zone valves before the pumps is just the way I was shown but happy to be taught otherwise

Port valve are Better after pump else if pump after port could pull the port valve closed

Defo going into the same header the CT circuit going out to batteries and the VT obviously heating ,i installed all the circuit pipework along with couple other fitters and upon nosing in plant room thats what i saw .

it also helps the boiler from overheating, if you are running, lets say 100kw boiler and you are calling for hot water (from a cylinder stat) the boiler will fire up and normally would go to high rate 100kw , if the circuit it quite short, when the boiler shuts down the water is still heating up for a minute or so.The low loss header can take the extra heat preventing the boiler from getting to hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Low Loss Headers. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock