Search the forum,

Discuss lots of work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Ivel

I am trying to help remodle a basement. This house has many plumbing problems. The owner cant afford to hire a plumber. I know some basics and am trying to help her out.

1) Water Pressure. There is no water pressure to anything in the home. why is this, and what needs to be done to fix it?

2) When the water is turned on in the home, hot water constanly runs out the faucet in the bath tub. How do I fix that?

3.) The main level toilet wont really flush. I took of the lid to the tank, there was not a lot of water in the tank, and it takes it a very long long time for the tank to fill up. There is no pressure to the flush.

4.) the valve coming into the home for the water supply, contantly drips water when its turned on.

Please help.

employ a plumber, sometimes it makes sense to just let the pro do it!!

I would take leakylea's advice and hire a plumber. How do you know you cant afford one, have you asked any plumbers? A good plumber wont be as expensive as you might think.
Good luck.

sounds like a bit too much for a d i y er.chances are it will end up costing even more later than it might now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to lots of work in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock