Search the forum,

Discuss Lots of unrelated adds on forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtsplumbing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Been noticing lots of strange unrelated adds appearing on the forum, seem to be advertising health issues etc. why are these allowed to appear, thought advertising had to be paid for ??

It looks like they are setting up profiles then posting there links. @ShaunCorbs is deleting them all. But do not think he can get around them quick enough.

I've brought it up to Lou and dan a few times but nothing's been done yet, it's averaging 10-15 a day sometimes like this last week 20 posts a day

Sometimes I'm lucky and notice them within a min or two and get rid of them

Think the only way other than ban anyone from Pakistan is to put any new person on post mod/ validation

Sorry guys wish you didn't have to see them

I've brought it up to Lou and dan a few times but nothing's been done yet, it's averaging 10-15 a day sometimes like this last week 20 posts a day

Sometimes I'm lucky and notice them within a min or two and get rid of them

Think the only way other than ban anyone from Pakistan is to put any new person on post mod/ validation

Sorry guys wish you didn't have to see them
Just feel sorry for you mate. Bet there are not enough hours in the day:p:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Lots of unrelated adds on forum in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock