Search the forum,

Discuss Looking to plumber/plumbers mate job in East Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wetshoes

Hi all,
Thanks for reading. The long and the short of it is I am looking for a job in East Kent (ideally North East but beggars can't be choosers!:disappointed:)

I qualified with city and guilds level 2, distinctions and merits most of the way and have done bits and bobs of private work since but desperate to get going properly. At 30 I'm well aware that I'm past apprentice age but I am a grafter and don't muck around etc. Happy to do mostly anything from drain clearance :001_9898: to general domestic works.

If anyone is looking, or knows anyone that is, I would be eternally grateful.

Am also up for working for free at weekends to build up my real life skills. Unfortunately I'm not really in a position to go it alone at the mo with a new mortgage and the commitments that brings.

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking to plumber/plumbers mate job in East Kent in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock