Search the forum,

Discuss looking to do my oftec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you have avalid passport to cross the Pennines ?

your paying for the books mainly and you wont learn alot if you dont have a good foundation in heating and boiler/burners
saying that few carpenters and butchers bus drivers doing one i was on and they got through

the regulation from oftec is pony anyway it just a money spinner for an organisation that is doing nothiing to protect the customers or the engineers in the oil industry letting anyone sit these courses and then certify that they are engineers , also next to no regulatory system in place to spot check engineers and boiler passports what are they lol im talking about rep of ireland here i dont know how they operate in the uk maybe better .how do u find it croppie

To be honest never ever had an oftec inspection, religiously filled in boiler passports only for the householder to bin them, and you don't get passports on commercial anyway.

Was in Terenure today, working in Clondalkin tomorrow. Anywhere near you?

yeah im all over dublin louth out that direction myself today in clondalkin im based out past balbriggan

Was on my first oily job yesterday, definitely going to give course a go.
Messy, but I liked it. :D Boiler suit to be purchased.

Was on my first oily job yesterday, definitely going to give course a go.
Messy, but I liked it. :D Boiler suit to be purchased.

Can't beat the smell of kerosene in the morning..............afternoon, evening and when you first get up :)

defo get the overalls , your van seat gets a right mess when you get back in if you dont

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking to do my oftec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock