Search the forum,

Discuss Looking to be an apprentice in leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

callumum354

Im 19 years old and recently dropped out of university as I wanted to start working. I worked this summer as a painter and absolutely loved it and learned plenty. I want to become a plumber now as I like how the jobs you could do on a daily basis vary and involve some problem solving skills. Also at the sites where I worked as a painter the plumbers were always the funniest and were the ones to give me the most grief aha. I got good A-Level results, an A in maths and Bs in chemistry and biology. I have a full UK driving license but don't own my own car.

EDITED

Last edited by a moderator:
Coz we're pretentious **** here too! Me in particular!

Welcome to the forum!

Also whats the best way to go about getting an apprenticeship is it just a case of ringing up and asking companies or emailing your CV.

Ringing up mainly.

Go talk to your local college. They should be able to get you some inroads too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking to be an apprentice in leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock