Search the forum,

Discuss looking for work placement for ACS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suttysutty

Hi all im in need of work placement prior to taking ACS exams. im located in stafford staffs however will travel and sleep in car if needed further afield. i am 32 and have spent all my working life in construction . i have my own tools and transport. im reliable hard working and honest with good comunication skills. i have City & Guilds 6132 installation & maintenance-part L-water regs - essential electrics. i just need to build a portfolio and take the ACS assesments ,if you can help in only a single aspect ie installation/service-repair then thats fine.

this all sounds one sided so what do you get in return?
im willing to work hard and put in long shifts in assisting you to complete your work load in a professional manner. having worked in construction you can rest assured i know how to handle tools and work in a safe and consciencious manner.

thank for your time.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking for work placement for ACS in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock