Search the forum,

Discuss looking for work NW area please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lbrad02

hi iam 33 yr old male from great sutton i have self funded my self to get my 6129-212 and iam now funding my way threw a gas acs to get my ccn1 gas safe etc iam looking for some one to take me on i dont want them to fund anything for me as iam doing this myself i will stay loyale to who ever takes me on i have a full driving licence and a cscs card and some tools iam a hard worker and wont let you down iam not a virgin to plumbing as ihave done some work for friends and family and some fault finding on boilers i can do lead work and copper / plastic / steel etc i know the plumbing trade is slow at the min so dont think i will be on loads of money i just need some kind company or sole trader to give me a go thank you for reading lee b

i also have my own van and some tools / cscs card / any help iam a hard worker and honest and iam good with customers and work any hrs thanx

remember iam not asking for you to fund me just to let me work for you i will pay for all my certs etc

Hello lbrad02, By your posts you sound desperate, are you working ?? As you must be awere their are a lot of more experienced guys looking for work ! You know that you can-not just do your acs then be gas safe, its not that easey, anything to do with the building trade is not the best choice for employment at this moment in time, But good luck with your quest !!

yes i know all that iam doing a full time job at the min but i want to do plumbing etc full time with some one

building cars in crewe . in a factory then i started doing odd jobs for my friends heating business and got a taste of plumbing and heating and thats the way i wont to go i know you can make good money when the time is right but i also no you can make not a great deal aswell these days but i loved doing that kind of work .

start advertising bathroom fitting and general repairs plastic makes that alot easier , what i will say is the money probably wont come back as you think as in september the plumb colleges will have the influx of newbies plus lack of sites along with apprentices which have passed out this year . In my 20 or so years of doing this i would say i have only evr known a few plumbs to really cream it in most struggle on 20k to 28k a year .

start advertising bathroom fitting and general repairs plastic makes that alot easier , what i will say is the money probably wont come back as you think as in september the plumb colleges will have the influx of newbies plus lack of sites along with apprentices which have passed out this year . In my 20 or so years of doing this i would say i have only evr known a few plumbs to really cream it in most struggle on 20k to 28k a year .

I Agree with hammers ! You will get the odd Plumber that always seems to get the top jobs and make top money, but this applys to most trades, The average guy will just make a liveing at it, advantage of being SE you can pick where & when you want to work, but take a long hard look at the costs involved, Would I do the same again if I could `NO` my rewards for doing this job for almost 40 years ! bad back & Knees not meny Holidays forever paying out for one thing or another, Would I work as a Plumber ? maybe but it would be as a employee & let some one else have the worries !!

there will be no cost to your self as iam funding all my training // all i ask is for you to help me get my gas foundation folder filled in thats all and dont worry i wont pinch your work in the future as i will stay loyale and work together thank you lee b

still looking liverpool area nw cheshire north wales manchester chester ellesmere port any where i need to get my portfolio done it wont cost you a penny as iam paying for all my own training thanx for looking and i hope some one out there can help

Uve mentioned all this mate, sounding really despret. Have you been speaking face to face to local directors? Keep persisting to speak to them and not the receptionist as they wont even mention you have been in

Hi mate, I might be able to help you out. I work for a family run business based in Chester, but we work all over the north-west. Email me a CV and I'll get in touch about having a chat sometime

hi mate thank you have you got a email ad mine is [email protected] whats the company called ad love it if you can give me some employment al owe you big time i have been doing jobs myself iam on my acs gas and will be gas safe come end of jan

i phoned them and sent my cv they where happy with it and they where very nice and iam just waiting for them to get back to me when work comes in but it has been over xmass and new contracts etc will start soon also ive been busy doing my a.c.s so i will be gas safe reg verrrrryyyyy soooooonnnnn its been a long slog good luck guys for 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking for work NW area please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock