Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for work in the London/Essex area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WhittleCFC

Hi All,

I have recently made a huge career change from Insurance to plumbing. I have completed my level 2 diploma over the past year whilst still working in the office. Now unemployed, I am currently studying towards my level 3 qualification with the intention to add the NVQ bolt on afterwards. Because I am 24 years old it is almost impossible to find an apprenticeship so I am looking for a plumbers mate job in order to give me valuable experience and a chance to build up a portfolio to gain full qualification later on down the line. I attend college two days a week (Thursday and Friday) but am willing to work weekends if need be. I have held a clean driving license for the past 6 years. If you are able to help, or want a copy of my CV, please send me a PM.

Many thanks!

Bump.

Have been completing a number of private jobs myself but they are not coming frequently enough for a stable income. If anyone is looking for a reliable, hardworking person please send me a private message.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for work in the London/Essex area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking for some plumbing work. I have just completed my level 2 diploma and either looking for a level 3 apprenticeship or some work
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock