Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for work in north west area to complete nvq plumbing, will work for free in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve2011

HI, i AM LOOKING FOR PLUMBING WORK ANYWHERE IN NORTH WEST, i LIVE IN BURNLEY BUT DONT MIND TRAVEL. i HAVE MY OWN CAR AND MOST TOOLS AND SOM EXPRERIENCE. I AM 41 AND FINISHED MY LEVEL 3 TECH CERT PLUMBING 5 MONTHS AGO , I HAVE PAID FOR MY NVQ BUT TO COMPLETE IT I NEED TO GAIN A BIT OF EXPERIENCE AND ALSO HAVE WORK SIGNED OFF. IF ANY ONE CAN HELP PLEASE LET ME KNOW .
I WILL WORK FOR FREE,
CHEERS
STEVE

Hi there,

My name is Darian and I want to become a plumber. Can you explain me what course or college do I need to take ( the best and recognised course) in order to get qualified. Can I go straight to level nvq 2 if im a new learner ? How does it work out there to find ur first job after qualified ?

How precisely do we get qualified as a plumber (nvq level 2) most courses dont provide nvq but the city and guilds training.

cheers,

darian

Darian, whilst I understand your frustration please stop finding old threads to resurrect, instead start your own thread by introducing yourself, your location, age and experience if any then sit back and wait for help as most of the guys are out working right now.

Whilst your waiting you could google local colleges for plumbing courses then ring and ask them what you need to get started.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for work in north west area to complete nvq plumbing, will work for free in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock