Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for work iam fully gas safe all my acs and wet plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lbrad02

Hi iam gas safe full acs and qualified wet plumbing looking for some one to work with company iam 35 yrs old and this is my 1st year in to plumbing and gas I don't want to work for my self I want to work for a business and grow within that business iam from Cheshire ch66 area I can work in Chester North Wales Liverpool etc thanx

matey, your one year into plumbing and gas, fully qualified and want a job, which means you probably completed a training course over several weeks and got your tickets. What experience have you got is the first question you'll be asked, thats what youll need to get a job, so to start youll probably have to work for yourself, its a bit of a catch 22.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for work iam fully gas safe all my acs and wet plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
I am about to start a training course to become Gas Safe qualified. As part of the training I am required to work with a Gas Safe engineer and for them to sign my portfolio. I appreciate to start with I may be a slight hindrance, however in return for this I will offer my labour for free. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys I’m hoping I find some luck here, I have currently finished my MLP gas course and soon to go in for my ACS exam for my CCN1 in a few months. I also hold my city and guilds in plumbing level 2, vented and unvented certs. I am currently looking for a few days of work experience where by I...
Replies
Views
Question for the plumbers turned gas engineers. Do you still carry out plumbing repairs, bathroom installations, etc. I still do but getting fed up of being stuck on a bathroom job and losing the gas work as I'm fully booked. Been gas safe for around 5 years now. Took someone on to do the...
Replies
Views
Like I said I'm gas safe registered through the company I work for (day job) but want my own gas number so I can install and commission boilers for family, people that I know, etc. Obviously I've got the qualifications or else I wouldn't be registered through work but I'm just curious, do I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock