Search the forum,

Discuss Looking For Work Glossop Stockport Manchester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
Hello I have just finish City and guilds 6035-02 plumbing course and I am looking for work .I know that I don't have a lot of experience but I am a really hard working man
[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] I am also planning to take Level 3 in Plumbing and Gas safe course soon .[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If anybody know anything please let me know .

Cheers
Wargas
[/FONT]:shades_smile:[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]

Last edited:
And nothing , any help what to do or where to go where to start :)

Hi all

Hello I have just finish City and guilds 6035-02 plumbing course and I am looking for work .I know that I don't have a lot of experience but I am a really hard working man

I am also planning to take Level 3 in Plumbing and Gas safe course soon .

If anybody know anything please let me know .

Cheers
Wargas
:shades_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking For Work Glossop Stockport Manchester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend Looking for your cooperation
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am Aiden longster and I am looking for some plumbing work. I have just completed my level 2 diploma and either looking for a level 3 apprenticeship or some work
Replies
Views
I'm looking in Leicster and lincoln area for volunteering as plumbers mate to gain experience with my lv2 city and guilds plumbing and lv 3 city and guilds water regs and advance hot water. If anyone needs an hand let me know...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock