Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for work experience or plumbers mate position in MEDWAY in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
My names Charlie and I'm currently studying a 'Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating' at college and was looking for work experience with a plumber in the Medway area or a plumbers mate position. I am currently looking for work experience as I want to further my plumbing knowledge and also gain on the job experience. Would be willing to work weekends and any time of the day apart from Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday as I'm at college on these days. Would be willing to work for free for a trial period to prove my dedication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for work experience or plumbers mate position in MEDWAY in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I am looking for a plumbers mate work to gain some more experience, I have a basic theory knowledge in plumbing and still learning I’m currently looking to improve on the practical side on site. Is there any plumbers looking for someone? Thanks
Replies
Views
I'm looking in Leicster and lincoln area for volunteering as plumbers mate to gain experience with my lv2 city and guilds plumbing and lv 3 city and guilds water regs and advance hot water. If anyone needs an hand let me know...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock