Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for work experience or an Apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andy_jarmos

Just recently finished my Level 2 Diploma (6035) in Plumbing, and I am now looking for an apprenticeship or even work experience in Derby, even if only one day a week. I'm hardworking eager to learn and develop the skills that I have acquired. Most of my employment has entailed working with the general public which has given me experience working with and around a diverse range of individuals.I have current CV's and if anyone is looking, even if just for labouring help feel free to mail me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for work experience or an Apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a 22-year-old building services engineer apprentice (SVQ Level 3). Looking for unpaid work/labouring and experience in any aspect of Plumbing and Heating I can work any evenings/weekends and maybe some day-time weekdays. I have a CSCS Card and C&G level 2 6035 diploma I am...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a 22-year-old building services engineer apprentice (SVQ Level 3). Looking for unpaid work/labouring and experience in any aspect within the Gas industry. I can work any evenings/weekends and maybe some day-time weekdays. I have a CSCS Card and C&G level 2 6035 diploma I am...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have completed level 2 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating with 1 years experience working as an emergency response engineer primarily carrying out maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i was wondering if there was anyone out there that would be able to help me, im currently doing my C&G plumbing level 2 course and i am looking for someone i could work/labour for 1 day a week so i can gain some work place experience / knowledge. Im happy for this to be unpaid. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock