Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for work/experience in the Oldham/Greater Manchester area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dazh09

Hi, My Name is Darren I'm 32 years old, I have recently started college where I am studying plumbing on the city & guilds 6035 level 2 course.

I would like the opportunity to work alongside an experienced plumber who I can gain experience and knowledge from.

I am open to full time, part time, weekends or evening opportunities.

I'm no stranger to hard work, I have 15 years experience working as a skilled mechanical engineer so good with my hands, I also consider myself to be polite and well mannered, I have common sense and I am generally good at practical tasks and problem solving.

If there is anybody local to me or within the greater manchester area willing to give me a chance or wanting to know more then please get in touch.

Thanks for taking the time to read my ad.

Kind regards, Darren.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for work/experience in the Oldham/Greater Manchester area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old and looking for a trainee/plumbers mate role while I obtain the required qualifications. I have designed and fully fitted out a bathroom and two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just recently completed my Level 2 City & Guilds Plumbing Course and am now looking for bit of work / experience working alongside an experience plumber to further my knowledge, I am 33, based in Brentwood, Essex and have tools and car. I have done a few domestic jobs for friends and...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed) and have been a successful Chef for 35 years but have no experience in the plumbing and gas industry. I have a car (clean licence) a good attitude and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock