Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Looking for work experience as a plumbers mate for FREE!! around Plymouth in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luca10

luca10 New Member

Hi my name is Luca I am 35 years old live in Plymouth , I finished level 2 in plumbing studies this summer looking for a plumber to take me as his plumbers mate for Free in order to gain experience. I enjoyed thoroughly my studies at college and looking for the next step to be qualified as a plumber
    I am hard working, good sense of humour, very reliable, flexible, trustworthy,a quick learner, enthusiastic, good customer skills.
    I have plenty of work experience (not plumbing) I am still working full time( which I would quit if someone would take me to work with them), and I am determined to make it into plumbing,

Thanks
    Luca

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016