Search the forum,

Discuss looking for work and experience mansfield area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyh1984

Hi everyone, i am posting this on behalf of hoping to find a placement, or some experience alongside someone in the mansfield area.
[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]i have currently finished college this year studying a level 2 plumbing course based on the 6035 module, i am due to extend my training and start college again in september on the 3rd to take on a level 3 course, all exams were passed to a distinction level and practical assessments were also completed to a high level.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]finishing the course early it allowed me to progress onto some level 3 work and maintenance work within college working on unvented systems and advanced bends and techniques...[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]currently i am seeking work and experience in the plumbing industry working along side someone to expand my knowledge and gain further experience, leading onto me gaining my NVQ qualifications and therefore becoming a qualified plumber myself.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Being a more mature student i understand wage structures and therefore am not expecting anymore than realistic figures, i understand that you start at the bottom and work up, so basic labor work, passing of tools, getting materials ready is not an issue, the end product is what i am looking for, someone willing to give me the time training and experience where the rewards will come later when trained correctly.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]I am in the mansfield area and do hold a drivers license, i do not currently hold a CSCS card but upon contact i would apply straight away for the relevant card and get the ball rolling in that aspect.I have questioned it today as to which one i needed as i wasnt totally sure.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]any opportunity given would be greatly appreciated , and i can assure you i am fully committed to a future in plumbing and hold a genuine interest in the trade, so any time given would not be wasted.

I have worked on site before and generally know what to expect, or if an opportunity arises where it would be working within peoples homes, the majority of my lifes work has been dealing with customers or the public in all different situations and from all different backgrounds, so again there wouldnt be a worry on either side of things there.
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]

I have mailed various companies and spoke to various people but generally most have wanted someone with experience or coming towards the end of their year 3 course, or have mistaken a level 2 diploma for an NVQ qualification, references would be available direct from my college tutor as he has seen the work i have carried out and exams i have taken and to what level.

[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]thanks for any contact in advance.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Andy[/FONT][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking for work and experience mansfield area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock