Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for Viper Gas book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cal93

Hi!
I'm starting my domestic gas training at the end of this month and was wondering where I could get the Viper domestic gas handbook from? I know the actual website sells it for £99 but was wondering if anybody knows anywhere a bit cheaper?

Thank you!

No idea, I've been told to complete a task book before I start and have been recommended to get the viper book.

Sorry, I thought you were meaning ACS. I know they always give you the books as part of the course. I'm sure someone will be along soon who will know which task book you're talking about.

Normally issued by the training centre in a pack plus work books to be completed at home before sitting your examination and practical skills tests , contact them and ask for your training pack providing the course has be paid for they should issue these give you a bit extra time to work through the homework best of luck kop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for Viper Gas book in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Hi , I'm wondering whether anybody can help me at all ? My boiler has started making noises which I am unable to identify. If anybody is able to guide me to the route of the issue itll be massively appreciated. I'm looking for an idea of how much it will cost to get it repaired. The water has...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock