Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for someone to give me a chance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bill Raybould

Hi to everyone, I am looking for someone to help me and take me on.
I am seeking a new career in plumbing and gas. I was made redundent, was in the electronics trade.I have now done an E-ON Course and passed my gas. Is there anyone who will give me a chance to get back to work. I have some basic knowledge of hands on plumbing & Gas. I have put sinks, baths & even plumbed in my own C/H. I am in my 50s, have years of experience in all kind of things. Can turn my hand to most things. Well lads all i would like to do is get back to work, i will do anything. Any help i will be most gratful. Many thanks for reading this. Regards Bill. Dudley, West Midlands.

Good luck Bill.
Your electronics background may be useful for PCB repairs. Perhaps have a punt around local boiler repair guys, pick up a few faulty boards and see what you can repair.

Hi

I am a maintenance manager for a chain of coffee shops. You can let me have a cv, I'll pass it around some of my contractors. I know one who is looking.

[email protected]

Hi Richardm, I have been doing plumbing work for a national coffee chain wink wink. Would u mind if I sent you an email as I'm looking for taking more contract/maintainence work on.

Last edited:
Hi

Sorry, I have been away from the forum and Have only just read this. Send your CV over.

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for someone to give me a chance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock