Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for plumber NEWPORT/CARDIFF (surrounding areas) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Megan Burns

Hi, I am a 26 year old female and am trying to find someone in the South Wales area (or bristol) who is looking for a trainee or plumbers mate. I have been studying for my City and Guilds NVQ level 2 plumbing and heating and passed all my exams, including water regs , vented & unvented cylinder and first aid .. In order for me to gain my full NVQ I now need on site work experience and therefore I am looking for full time work (I am currently in full time employment but it has nothing to do with plumbing).
I have tried my local areas but I am not having much luck in finding anything. I have my own transport and can travel if necessary. If anyone has any vacancies or knows of any vacancies or has any good advice I would be grateful for a reply.
I would even be grateful for any experience anyone can offer me, even unpaid .. i really want to be plumber but not having much luck and this experience is invaluable to me

Put an email/letter together and send to every plumber you can find. There will be over 200 easily in Cardiff/Newport and surrounding areas. Then follow them all up with a phone call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for plumber NEWPORT/CARDIFF (surrounding areas) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these installations to come and replace that unit and ensure it's commissioned properly. Let me know if you've worked with this system before and can quote on...
Replies
Views
Any plumbers on here from the Nottingham Area that want to help me gain more experience? I am waiting to finish my NVQ level 2 but i am worried that i have not gained much experience due to waiting for so long
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in London/Essex area, full driving licence. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. looking for a change in my career and get into the the domestic plumbing world. I have 6 years experience working with commercial boilers, with skills...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock