Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for GE to help with creating portfolio - will pay (w.midlands) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsg

Hi all
Im on the search for a gas engineer to help me on my pre-ACS portfolio ,

i'm based in Coventry but will travel to surrounding areas if necessary.

I am available 3 weekdays and will pay for the support.

i look forward to receiving some positive responses (I hope anyway).

can start immediately.

thank you for the response.

a 45 min commute wouldn't really put me off, where are you located?

if you would be willing I would like to explore the possibility of working with you further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for GE to help with creating portfolio - will pay (w.midlands) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone My name is Daniel and I've recently completed my ACS gas engineer class room based work. I need to complete my portfolio. so is there any gas engineers out there that are willing to help me complete and give me some experience mentoring me? I'm willing to pay, work free of charge...
Replies
Views
My name is Ed. I'm 28 and a trainee gas engineer from Norwich. I'm reaching out and looking for a mentor. I'm currently doing a MLP course. Before I take my exams and do my ACS I need to build up a portfolio of work off premises and in real peoples homes. I need to go out with an engineer where...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I am looking for an engineer to help me complete my portfolio. It is mostly completed , I just need to do some flue flow + spillage, some purging, 1 install and then any AR / ID + inoperable Gas Safety controls which may present themselves. I am professional, hard working and...
Replies
Views
Evening all. I am looking for an engineer to help me complete my portfolio. It is mostly completed , I just need to do some flue flow + spillage, some purging, 1 install and then any AR / ID + inoperable Gas Safety controls which may present themselves. I am professional, hard working and...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, I’m just looking for a bit of advice or help I’m currently studying a domestic gas course in Aintree Liverpool. As part of the course I’ve got to complete a on site portfolio with a qualified gas engineer voluntary of course but struggling to find anyone I’ve rang a lot of companies...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock