Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for Gas Safe Engineer to give Second Opinion! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hungry_Hippo

Hi All,

Looking for a Gas Safe Engineer local to slough (SL2 postcode) to have a look at the gas supply as the most recent engineer who checked it over says there is a leak, perhaps only pin-***** that is causing the pressure to drop. Also suggested completely overhauling the pipes as he reckons the leak is in the section of piping underneath the floor not what can be seen...

I would value a second opinion in this case before I let someone come in and dig up pipework in my house :/ especially as I cannot smell any gas.

So,

Is there a leak?
Can you identify which section of pipework it may be in?
Is a complete overhaul of the pipework the only remedy there is to a drop in pressure?

FYI the boiler and gas cooker work absolutely fine and there is no leak in/around those areas and I have been advised that it is the householders responsibility in this case and not the gas board etc

PM if you're interested/available

Where have you been in the past THREE years?

''Is there a leak''? Yes there is definately a leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for Gas Safe Engineer to give Second Opinion! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock