Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for experience, Sussex/surrey please read in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, as the title says I'm looking for a bit of experience on the job, just a day a week as I'm currently working mon-fri but I could afford to have a day off every week for a worthy cause, I'm 21, male and live in Crawley, I have a technical certificate which I gained at college attending a plumbing apprenticeship course which unfortunately fell through, I Have a van and basic tools, I can solder and can under take most small jobs, no wage required I just want some more experience, any help is very appreciated.
Thanks for viewing,
James

Keep at it.
was the apprenticeship at crawly college or steve willis training?

Crawley college, ideally I'd be able to do another apprenticeship successfully but that's easier said than done as many would know

Steve willis training is where you need to go in burgess hill.

they can help you with a placement ect ect!
but this year i think you've missed the boat.
next year?

Michelle or nikkie will be the ones who you will end up talking too.

they really do look after you, i just finished my apprenticeship witht them.

I did my apprenticeship with Crawley College but went down to Steve Willis to do my ACS, very good teachers with great personalities. I'd recommend it James-92

Ginger haired guy called Malcolm, dry sense of humour took me for my assessments, but for the couple of days revision before hand I'm not sure it was a few years back.

I think your next step is getting Crawley or Central Sussex College as it now is back on the phone for a price and advice, I pretty sure you can get part sponsored at least until your 25! Anyway talk to them they will know the best way mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for experience, Sussex/surrey please read in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock