Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for best Public liability prices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi guys Im looking for best insurances for gas work,oil work, plumbing and hot works cover.

Trade direct around 820 a year 5/10mil

I just renewed mine- 2k - £261 with one call insurance
BDC wanted £340-up £30 from last year..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for best Public liability prices in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hiya, hope everyones had a good Christmas. I need public liability, what companies should I go to for quotes? Your advise is much appreciated 🙂
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
I am city and guilds trainees live in Dartford. I am interested in working with a professional plumbing to get more experienced in the weekend Looking for your cooperation
Replies
Views
My renewal is over £500 for £2,000,000 cover. Domestic plumbing, heating and gas. Nothing unusual or nitch. Never made a claim, excess £1000. 20yrs with same insurer does this sound about right? How much should i be paying, current quoter originally recommended by institute of plumbing. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock