Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for Apprenticeship/work experience PETERBOROUGH AREA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HarryEdwards

Hello!
My Name is Harry Edwards I am 20 years old and Have been currently looking for a apprenticeship in the Peterborough area, I am a hard working individual with a great sense of self motivation, I currently yield no experience in the field and thus would be more than happy to receive any work experience i can! if I haven't already bombarded you with my CV please do email me so I can send you one and tell you a little more about myself. I am very much looking forward to receiving any replies and advice.
Thank you all in advance for taking the time to read my post!
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Harry Edwards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for Apprenticeship/work experience PETERBOROUGH AREA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate etc. Im currently in the forces will be leaving in May however at the minute I can work Mondays/Fridays and weekends. Do not want paying just happy...
Replies
Views
Hi there, looking to gain experience as a plumber's mate in Essex area, I'm from Rayleigh and have a full driving licence and Van. Looking for a step into domestic plumbing. I have experience working in general property maintenance for a family business. I have completed a Level 2 technical...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a newly qualified gas engineer in Norwich and looking to gain some experience by working alongside someone. I am happy to travel a reasonable distance. Any advice would be gratefully received. thanks
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take me out a couple days of the week to help me get more experience. I did 1 week of work experience at equans doing maintenance but i wouldn’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to jobs. I would be happy to observe and support where possible. I am now working towards completing and submitting my portfolio. I understand that this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock