Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for an employer in yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rmprince6

Hi,

I know it's a long shot but m looking for someone to take me as an apprentice, I'm 30years old and have worked in the building trade before so not a total novice. I've always been keen to become a plumber but because of financial problems I'm only now free to try to achieve this. I do hold a full driving licence and willing to travel. If there is any one out there that is willing to give me a chance i can 100% promise you won't be disappointed. If it's a few days to start off with to see how I go as I know it won't be until next September I can get an apprenticeship. Thanks for taking time to read this. Regards, Ryan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome along Rmprince6, reckon your in the right place cos I`m sure there are more plumbers than sheep in Yorkshire. lol

Have you tried your local college? They might be able to find an apprentice position at a local firm. If not you can start a full or part time course at college, doing the technical certificate that will form part of your qualification so that when you start work you can do the nvq side.
I am in the same boat, I have my level 2 certificate and I'm at college doing level 3 while I'm still looking for a plumbing job.
Good luck mate ��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for an employer in yorkshire in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in London and the Southeast I'm looking for an experienced self employed engineer (or another ltd company like myself), own transport, tools etc. good rates...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I am a female, level 3 student currently looking for an apprenticeship. I currently study at south east college and I am looking for an employer to take me on and further my knowledge in this industry
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me out with the essential 'on the tools' experience. I work full time at the moment and am used to an above min wage salary, I understand I will have to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock