Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for an apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pauldean

Hi My name is Paul Dean, Age 21 living in the Birmingham/Dudley area and I am looking for a plumbing/gas apprenticeship. I drive so can commute to work, I also am wiling to fund for my own gas engineering course on a night school to help me qualify faster and become better at the job roll. I have always wanted to do this career but just need that once and once I get it there will be no regret for the company as I am hard working and will never let you down. An application can be provided on request. Thank you for reading and I hope to hear off you!

Hi Paul, if you would consider working in Staffordshire please inbox me and we can set up a trial if you are interested. I have an advert on the forum already thanks Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for an apprenticeship in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock